Young Adult Ministry seeks to support people aged 18-35 in meeting their needs for spirituality, fellowship and meaning. Young adults face many life challenges as they transition from high school to college or work, military service, or other service work. Some of those challenges include:
• Moving away from home for the first time
• Starting an education, career or family
• Managing new financial responsibilities
• Frequent transitions for school or work
• Searching for a partner and a spiritual home
At UUCW, we are developing our Young Adult Ministry through the GenUU Affinity group. GenUU is a group of young adults (target age 18-35) who seek a community of peers to have fun with and explore their spiritual ideas as they journey through this unique life stage with its myriad of transitions. For more information about GenUU, contact the Assistant Minister for Membership and Congregational Engagement.