Committees & Teams
UUnity Circles Coordinating Team
Goal of Position
The Coordinating Team goals are to recruit, train and mentor facilitators for UUnity Circles. The Coordinating Team Member is responsible for attending coordinating team meetings. The primary goal is to oversee all UUnity Circle activities, work with team members to share successes, problem, and possible solutions as needed.
- Attend Coordinating Team meetings
- Organize the yearly sign up, recruit facilitators
- Prepare and distribute all notification to the UUCW community
- Train new UUnity Circle facilitators
- Develop and plan the Drop-In UUnity Circles offered throughout the calendar year
- Oversee the Facilitators’ UUnity Circle
- Length of Commitment: Each member is asked to serve for 3 years, and attend a monthly organization meeting.
- Estimated Total Hours: Meetings are monthly, lasting approximately 1 1/2 hours. An additional 1-2 hours per month maybe required for administrative/communication activities.
- Scheduling: Determined by the Coordinating Team, currently it is the second Monday of each month from 7-8:30 PM
Coordinating Team member has participated as a facilitator or member of a UUnity Circle.
Rev. Suzelle Lynch
Provides leadership training, encourages personal connection with group members and development of ideas for the continuation of spiritual connections through Small Group Ministry.