Committees & Teams
Fourth Sunday for Food Coordinator(s)
Goal of Position
Collect food every month to donate to various food pantries chosen by congregation members.
- Publicize each month’s collection by requesting suggestions from members for pantries.
- Communicate with person who suggests a pantry.
- Request a check from the Treasurer for the chosen pantry.
- Ensure the collection is taken to the pantry.
- Length of Commitment: one year minimum
- Estimated Total Hours: Several hours each month to publicize via email and newsletter.
- Scheduling: Publicity occurs during the early part of each month and during the week prior to the Fourth Sunday collection day.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills, especially email.
- Enthusiasm for helping others.
Social Action Council.
Helping those in need; working with others.