Committees & Teams
Goal of Position
Ensure the repair, maintenance and enhancements of all UUCW properties. This includes all land, buildings, equipment, furnishings, and all related functions, standards or processes for repair, safety, improvements and volunteers.
- Weeding and other landscaping activities
- Repairs of all kinds
- Sponsor multiple all-congregation workdays
- Parts replacement and upgrades
- Length of Commitment: Two years.
- Estimated Total Hours: Monthly meetings are two hours; other activities require additional time as needed.
- Scheduling: Campus Committee members respond to repair slips submitted by congregation members and work closely with the Church Administrator on projects.
- Able to swing a hammer and use a paintbrush.
- Not afraid to get dirty.
- Able to work with diverse team members.
- A willingness to help maintain the church building and grounds.
- Learn new home improvement skills.
- Meet new congregation members.
- Take pride in helping keep our church home beautiful.
- A wide variety of handyman and property maintenance opportunities are available.
- Able to see the results of a completed project and a job well done.