Committees & Teams
Goal of Position
Encourage and develop a spirit of generous giving in congregation members. Assist the Board of Trustees and other committees in the stewardship of resources. Coordinate and oversee major fundraising efforts.
- Promoting generosity.
- Running the annual operating fund pledge drive.
- Overseeing fundraising events.
- Running capital campaigns.
- Length of Commitment: Two years.
- Estimated Total Hours: Monthly meetings are two hours; other activities require additional time as needed.
- Scheduling: Pledge drive work runs from January through March or April; overall communication occurs throughout the year.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to work with diverse team members.
- Able to see and communicate the larger picture of the congregation’s mission.
Board of Trustees.
- Support the mission of the congregation in the most vital part of its work.
- Meet and work with different members.