The Sound and Set-Up Person (Sexton) receives work schedule from the Church Administrator. Hours are based on church activities, but the Sexton will work at least one Sunday per month. Responsibilities include operating the UUCW sound system, lighting, and, occasionally, audio-visual equipment for worship services and other events. The Sexton may also be scheduled to set up and/or take down various room furniture configurations as needed for church meetings, activities, and worship services.
• This job requires flexible hours which includes evenings and weekends and holidays
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Hours may be reduced during summer
• Ability to lift, push, pull and move equipment, furniture, supplies, etc. up to 50 pounds
• Should be able to communicate clearly and confidently when acting as our church representative
For full Sexton job description and/or to apply, send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com .