The UUCW COVID policy adapts to protect the most vulnerable in our community. The ROC-19 Task Force continues to monitor the COVID data, both Milwaukee and Waukesha counties are in the Medium Risk level, with 383 cases/100,000 and 314/100,000 respectively.
With the Medium Risk Level, the ROC-19 Task Force advises:
- No singing by the congregation during services.
- Masks should be worn throughout the building for everyone – services, meetings, and staff meetings.
- Staff members do not need to mask when alone in an office.
- Masks should be worn by all during the after-service social hour.
- Coffee service can continue for now, with reminders to keep masks in place unless sipping.
- Food is not advised at meetings as people tend to remove masks for longer periods while eating.
Your ROC-19 Task Force