On Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 11:30 a.m. we will convene a Special Congregational Meeting of the members of Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW). This meeting has been duly called by President Laurie Boddie in accordance with Section VI.B. of the UUCW Bylaws. The purpose of the meeting is to vote on the two motions put forth by the Social Action Committee and the Board of Trustees.
The Special Congregational Meeting will take place over Zoom. In accordance with Section VI.C. of the UUCW Bylaws, only those members of UUCW who signed the Membership Book on or before August 27, 2020 are eligible to participate and vote at the meeting. A quorum of 10% of UUCW’s voting membership is required. We encourage all UUCW voting members to attend the Special Meeting.
• Congregants will login to zoom either by computer or phone
• Congregants are encouraged to enter the zoom 15 minutes before the meeting to facilitate check-in.
• You will enter through a waiting room and then moved into a breakout room where you will be checked in. When asked please list the names of all members on the zoom call.
• You will be notified if we received your mail-in ballot and therefore during the roll call for voting your name will NOT be called.
• During the call you will have access to the chat and hand-raising features.