This free 8-week meditation course designed for beginners, as well as anyone who has tried meditation but has quit practicing and would like to start again. Sessions are once a week for approximately one hour.
Tuesdays, February 4, 11, 18, 25 and March 3, 10, 17, 24
The course topics include:
- What is meditation?
- How to begin to meditate.
- Types of meditation.
- How to deal with thoughts during meditation.
- Using meditation apps – the pros and cons.
- The science behind meditation.
- Advanced practice, and much more.
Sessions begin with a short lecture/discussion, then practice and end with a Q & A. Handouts are included. To RSVP or for more information, contact Joseph Knasinski.