As we continue to consider our ministry needs at UUCW once Rev. Suzelle retires, we’d love for you to participate in a small group Listening Session to share what’s most significant for you at UUCW as well as areas where you think we could use some new or renewed energy. Each one-hour session will be intentionally small so that we can listen to the views of all participants. Note that these sessions will not be discussion groups; rather, this will be a time to focus on deeply listening to one another about things that matter as we move forward as a congregation. We’ll schedule additional sessions if necessary.
Friday, January 14: 1:00 pm via Zoom.
Facilitator: Laurie Boddie
Note Taker: Pam Beattie
Observer: Ahmad Perry
Register for January 14
Other Listening Sessions are also available:
- Sunday, January 9th 11:30 am via Zoon Register for January 9
- Monday, January 10th at 7:00 pm via Zoom Register for January 10
- Tuesday, January 11th at 10:00 am via Zoom Register for January 11
- Sunday, January 16th 11:30 am via Zoom Register for January 16
- Sunday, January 23 from 11:30-12:30 via Zoom Register for January 23