SOPHIA’s Annual Prayer Breakfast will be a parking lot event again this year:
- Saturday, November 6
- 10:00 am -11:15 am.
- Ascension Lutheran Church, Waukesha
- Breakfast boxes included with each ticket
- Rain or Shine (bring lawn chairs to sit outside if the weather is nice)
- The program will be broadcast via FM transmitter (station to be provided at event)
- Speakers will be protected from the weather in the event of rain or cold
- Tickets $30.00 each (includes breakfast box)
- Flyers and registration will be emailed soon
Online Silent auction:
The success of our annual silent auction fundraiser is dependent upon our member’s contributions and requests for donations from community businesses. All donations are appreciated. Be creative in your asks and contributions Each member congregation/group is being asked to submit a silent auction basket or two or three!
- Online auction runs from November 1st until noon on Friday, November 5th
- The auction will be online only. Bidding ends Friday prior to the Prayer Breakfast on Saturday, Nov. 6
- All items won in the silent auction can be picked up at the end of the prayer breakfast program at Ascension Lutheran Church
- Deadline for silent auction donations is October 30th
- Contact Larilyn Carpenter to make arrangements to drop off silent auction items. ( If you are not able to drop off your items by October 30th please contact Larilynn or Betty to make other arrangements. )
- Attach a description of items, estimated value, and requested minimum bid with all donations (see the attached form to complete for your convenience)
- Donations will be accepted starting October 11. Auction donation form.
- Have fun and be creative!