In preparation for Build 2020, UU Church West is analyzing storage needs. The tasks below need to be completed as part of this analysis:
1. Assist in cleaning out storage areas in higher location.
2. Organize the holiday decoration storage in a higher storage location.
3. Take electronic equipment to sell or dispose of, on behalf of UUCW.
4. Take archived materials to the Historical Society of Milwaukee.
5. Use a scanner to archive all the Orders of Service since the 1960’s.
6. Repair a vacuum or take to the repair shop.
7. Assist with cleaning and organizing the furnace room storage. This involves creating an inventory of items.
8. Assist with cleaning and organizing the paint room storage. This involves creating an inventory of items.
9. Assist in creating an inventory of building furniture.
10. Other closet organization and inventory.
If you have some spare time and would be willing to help with any of these tasks, please contact Vicki Banville, Church Administrator.