“Dinner for Two” Raffle, Unitarian Universalist Church West
- Raffle Tickets to sell come in 5-Packs or 10-Packs.
- Every ticket has a unique number; ticket packs you take to sell will be “signed out” to you.
- Price per individual ticket is $20. Cash, and checks made out to UUCW will be accepted.
- Please bring SOLD ticket stubs and money to church any time prior to January 9, 2020. You must turn in the ticket money when you turn in SOLD ticket stubs.
- When you bring back SOLD ticket stubs to UUCW on Sundays (or to the office) you get credit towards :
- A $100 gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants, which will be awarded to the person who sells the most tickets from December 1, 2019 to December 18, 2019
- A $100 gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants, which will be awarded to the person who sells the most tickets from December 19, 2019 –January 9, 2020.
- All unsold Tickets should be returned by Sunday, January 5, 2020. This allows any unsold tickets to be sold prior to the last day of sales on January 9, 2020.
- All Ticket stubs must be officially received at UUCW and paid for by January 9, 2020 in order to be entered in the Raffle drawing. No exceptions will be made.
- Raffle Tickets cannot be sold online or sent through the mail. But a ticket can be purchased as a gift for someone who lives in another city or state. Write the person’s name on the “Gift for” line of the ticket stub.
If you have additional Raffle questions, contact Church Administrator Vicki Banville.