January’s collection of non-perishable food will go to the Muskego Food Pantry. While serving over 1800 families in the Muskego area, the pantry promotes ‘neighbors helping neighbors’ and no one in need is ever turned away.
Thank you to Joyce Cable who will deliver the donations.
Currently Needed Items:
- Canned/pouches of meat (chicken, tuna, ham, bacon)
- Boxed potatoes (mashed, scalloped, au gratin)
- Canned pastas (ravioli, Spaghetti-O’s)
- Creamed soups (chicken, mushroom, etc.)
- Canned chili, Manwich, and all types of tomatoes
- Personal hygiene items and laundry detergent
- Diapers (size 4 & 5)
- Canned and dry dog/cat food
If you have questions, call Ellen via the church office. Thank You! Ellen Newbauer and Melanie Weston, Co-chairs.