Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s auction. Wow! We raised over $28,000 after expenses.
Thank you to Pam and Rick Beattie and the team of volunteers who secured donations, including Eva Mccrossin, Rita Piper & Stephanie Wahlen. We thank Leslie Peterson and the team of volunteers who assembled the delicious snack packs, and the volunteers who delivered the snack packs. Thank you to the amazing church Staff — all of whom were involved in the Auction event. And thank you, our amazing members, who are the reason that the Auction succeeded! Thank you to everyone who donated items, vacation stays, services, and events. Thank you to everyone who bid and purchased items at the auction.
There are still some ”seats” available for sale at certain auctioned events. They are listed below:
- Bike Ride – Labyrinth Walk with Kal and Lisa Larson $20 each (9 spots available)
- Greenway Trail Ride with Kal and Lisa Larson (11 spots available)
- An Evening of Wine Tasting at Ruby Tap $40 each (5 spots available)
- Intro to Upcycling T-shirts with Suzelle $30 each (2 spots available)
- Progressive Dinner $50 each (3 spots available)
- Kickin Covid to the Curb with Kaleidoscope $35 each (51 spots available)
- American Dinner $30 each (3 spots available)
If you are interested, please contact Vicki Banville, Church Administrator.