Thank you for your generosity!
One hundred and forty-nine (149) households have pledged so far to support UUCW’s operations and programming for 2019-2020 — $320,775.00 has been pledged.
The Pledge Goal is $430,000 — we have $109,225.00 still to raise. We have brought in 75% of what we need — only 25% left to go…
Our average pledge to date is $2,152 and the median pledge is $900. We are excited about the number of NEW pledges from first-time pledgers and new members coming in this year!
Still Need to Pledge?
Here are 5 Easy Ways!
• Call Administrative Assistant Mamie Garner in the UUCW Office and let her know how much you will pledge for 2019-2020 — 262-782-3535×10.
• Send Administrative Assistant Mamie Garner an email indicating your pledge amount
• Make your pledge in person at UUCW on Sunday, March 17. The Stewardship Team will have a Pledge Table in the Foyer.
• Use postal mail to send a pledge form or a written note, indicating how much you will pledge.
• Wait for a phone call from the Stewardship Team — they will be in touch soon!