“Celebrating Universalism – 250 Years of Love and Listening” is designed to reach people of all ages, and will be set up logistically to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus! But because we know any risk is too much for some of our members and friends, the service WILL also be livestreamed! That way, everyone can enjoy this celebration of 250 years of Universalism in America!
Sunday’s Order of Service
Things You Should Know
1. You MUST wear a mask to the service!
2. Please bring your own folding chair or camp chair.
3. Social Distance Circles will be drawn on the pavement and grass, indicating where you and your family-or-friends “bubble” can set up.
4. Prefer to enjoy the service from your car in the parking lot? You can! We will have a short-distance FM-transmitter that will allow you to tune your car radio to the service.
5. No bathroom or UUCW building access. We are sorry for this inconvenience. We are following the best safety protocols we have.
6. If it rains, the outdoor service will be cancelled – but the Livestream will go on! Check UUCW’s Facebook page and the Mem2Mem email list – we will announce a cancellation early Sunday morning.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We trust you to manage your own risk by choosing to attend the in-person, outdoor service. UUCW cannot guarantee anyone’s safety! We are following safety protocols to reduce as much risk as possible.
Volunteers needed! Sign up here.
See you Sunday!