Embracing Each Other – Embracing Our Future
UUCW Pledge Drive 2021-22
It’s time to support our bold, warm, justice-seeking, spiritually nourishing community – for the Fiscal Year beginning May 1, 2021. Together, our financial pledges empower everything UUCW does – worship, religious education for all, pastoral care, spiritual development, social and racial justice, groups for socializing, learning and growing. Your support allowed us to “reinvent church” during the pandemic to provide ongoing support, too!
We invite you to make your financial pledge for Fiscal Year 2021-22 NOW…
You don’t have to wait for the March 6th Pledge Celebration. Personalized pledge forms were sent by postal mail to all members on February 8.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE YOUR PLEDGE
You may also pledge by email.
Pledge by phone to 262-782-3535 or
Members may Pledge Online
Join in the Fun – Pledge Drive Celebration Online – Sat. March 6, 6:30-7:45 pm
RSVP here or contact Vicki Banville at 262-782-3535. Final RSVP date is 3/5.
NEW-NEW-NEW-NEW: Pledge Prizes!
To sweeten the pledge drive process this year, we’re offering Five Fabulous Pledge Prizes that support local Black-owned businesses!
- Everyone who pledges by March 5th will be entered into the drawing.
- Winners will be drawn on March 6 during the Embracing Pledge Drive Celebration!
- Go HERE to learn how to increase your chances of winning!
Some considerations when making your pledge:
- Your giving matters. Money you give to UUCW funds all we do for our members and friends, but also extends our hope, inspiration, challenge, and support to a much broader circle.
- The Pledge Goal for 2021-2022 is $430,000.00. On a per-household basis, UUCW needs each of our 220 households to pledge $1,954 each ($163 per month). On a per-member basis, it means a gift of $1168 from each of us ($97 per member, monthly.)
- Your pledge amount is up to you. We invite you to commit to an amount that reflects your deepest aspirations for yourself and for UUCW.
- It’s been a rough year. Some of our members have reached retirement age or moved away to live closer to grandchildren. Many members give more than $1168 and some give less. Ask yourself if you can give a little more to help sustain this community for those who are struggling.
UUCW is a bold, warm, justice-seeking, spiritually nourishing community of amazing adults, teens and children – Thanks for all you give!