A message from the UUCW Task Force on Reopening (ROC-19):
As the holidays approach, it is easy to let our guard down in maintaining safe COVID precautions. We strongly encourage everyone to continue to take precautions in order to avoid spreading or becoming ill with COVID-19. The safest plan is to only gather with those in your own household. If you plan to gather with others, discuss these guidelines with them ahead of time, and firmly encourage their use:
– If anyone is ill/not feeling well, they should avoid any gathering.
– Wear a snug-fitting mask with at least 2 layers.
– Keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
– Practice good hand hygiene, use sanitizer, and avoid touching your face.
– Clean and disinfect contact surfaces frequently.
– Bring your own food and drinks, or have one person serve the food to avoid sharing serving utensils.
– Maintain good ventilation by opening windows and using the whole-house fan or ceiling fans.
There are many excellent resources available to keep you well-informed and safe, below is a link to the CDC website for reliable information.
If you have any questions, contact Stephanie Wahlen, Task Force on Reopening (ROC-19) Chair.